Jerry Yuhara CPT, CMT #75123
- 15 Years of Full-Time Experience
- - NASM:
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Women's Fitness Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Certified Massage Therapist, CMT# 75123.
- - USATF: Track and Field Coach Level 1
- - Poliquin Biosignature Modulation
- - First hand education from chiropractors, physical therapists, and other health professionals.
Jerry began his career as a full-time personal trainer while at Arizona State University. After graduating and getting a solid understanding of the profession, he started his own personal training business in the Phoenix area. He has extensive experience training all types of populations including seniors, post-rehabilitation patients, and those seeking optimal aesthetic results.
Jerry is currently working on certifications and training in:
- NSCA - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Independently studying soft tissue release and trigger point therapy.
More about Jerry
Jerry grew up in the Bay Area where he was involved in a variety of sports and outdoor activities. He started personal training in 2003 in Arizona where he helped many clients achieve specific and advanced aesthetic goals. Early on in his career, he discovered how effective proper strength training can help clients with injuries. In addition to specializing in body fat loss, he continues to focus on corrective exercise and post-rehabilitation. He moved back to the Bay Area in 2009 to pursue education in the health sciences. Jerry spends his non-training time learning first hand from health professionals in various fields, researching, blogging, and studying for future credentials.
“Fitness has been my passion ever since I started playing sports at a young age. I want people to experience the all the incredible benefits that exercise and nutrition can bring into your life.”